HUNA Firewood Shed will store an estimated 5-6 meters of purchased firewood. If you are looking for a secure shed to store your firewood to dry, ready for the next winter then now is a good time to put your order in. We offer a very modern and stylish firewood shed.
The firewood shed is made from 80mm x 80mm steel boxing. It has a mesh floor and back increasing airflow for drying. Finished with slat designed sides and front doors along with a galvanised roof. Installation would see the floor 100mm off the ground to ensure good airflow around the wood. The hang-over roof keeps the rain off the wood. Front doors can be padlocked to secure the wood, perfect for that holiday home or near the beach.
External Demensions: W 2000mm x H 2000mm x D 1410mm
Comes as a flatpack. Requires assembly.
Estimated Calculations of Storage: (W x D x H)
- 1.88m x 1.25m x 1.88m = 4.418 + 33% = 5.87 m
- When buying firewood in NZ it comes as a throw or loose measure. When stacking wood you would lose around one third of the purchased measure. So if you were to purchase around 6m of firewood, this should stack into around 4.0m which the shed will support. Average cut of firewood being 250mm to 300mm then 4 rows deep can be stacked.
Price Inclusive of GST - Shipping is FREE within New Zealand
- Posts 80x80mm in galvanized steel boxing
- Internal frame 60x60mm in galvanized steel boxing
- Steel designed slats for increased airflow
- Finished in matte grey colour
- Mesh on the back and floor
- Concrete the 4 posts into the ground
- Flat pack with 7 items (back, sides(2), roof, doors(2), floor)
- Requires assembly by 2-3 people
- Delivery charges included
- Approx 200kg total package weight
- External W 2000mm x H 2000mm x D 1410mm